Contractors General Liability Program
- A.M. Best ‘A+’ rating
- Limits up to $2,000,000 per occurrence / $4,000,000 general aggregate
- Available in all States, except: FL, AK, DE, HI, DC and CO.
- Premiums up to $50,000
- Risks with gaps in coverage are considered
- Primary and Non-contributory Wording
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation
- Blanket Additional Insured
- $500 minimum premium (some classes and states may have higher minimums)
- Commercial and residential work
- Small to medium-sized contractors
- New Construction (No new residential construction in CA)
- New Ventures eligible with prior experience
- $1,500 minimum premium ($1,250 minimum premium with the application of form M263 Contractual Liability Limitation)
- Up to $3 million in sub-contracted cost
- All contractors using sub-contractors shall secure a written indemnification agreement and a certificate of insurance naming them as additional insured from each subcontractor.
- Subcontractors must be adequately insured - carrying GL limits equal to or greater than the named insured primary limits.
- Any work on structures greater than three stories.
- 10 unit limitation per development of Condo, Co-op, Townhouse, or Tract home construction.
- Any Operations with work on or for airports, railroads, underground tanks, EIFS or any type of traffic signage or control.
- Any Installation or Repair of Playground Equipment is prohibited.
- Risks in Receivership or Bankruptcy are prohibited.
- Any Operation that involves the Elevation of a Home or Commercial Building is prohibited.
- Any exposures involving Commercial Boring and Shoring Operations are prohibited.
- Any work with oil and gas related operations.
- Fully Completed and Signed ACORD Applications
- 3 years of Hard Copy Currently Valued Prior Carrier Loss information
- Applicable Supplemental Application